Thursday, November 13, 2008

Adjusting

We are still basking in the newness of being a family of four. Jon has gone back to work this week since Mom and Dad are here to help. Mom has been doing all of the housework while Dad plays with Will. I have been able to get some rest and of course, nurse Brighton constantly. Will is having some adjustment issues. He will not go to sleep without someone in his room with him. I'm hoping this is only a phase. I think he is having a little separation anxiety as a result from my brief hospital visit. Mom and Dad will be leaving tomorrow, and I will be taking Brighton to her first doctor's appointment. I will have a few days on my own before Jon's Mom and Dad arrive from Williamsburg. Thank you to all for the thoughts and prayers--we are very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers