Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sunny September...finally :)

We finally have pleasent temperatures, and while they are not exactly the fall temperatures of our friends in VA, they are still pleasent enough to head to the playground. I have been looking at old pictures again since my baby's 1st birthday is quickly approaching. I found the old picture of Will at the same playground right after Brighton was born, and I thought it was funny that he was wearing another oh-so attractive Cars shirt then. (I hate those shirts, but Will loves them!) I still can't believe my little ones are getting so big!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Your children are just so cute, I peak in on your blog from time to time and it's so much fun to watch them grow!

    ReplyDelete

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers

Blog Archive