Sunday, February 21, 2010

Runny Noses and Family Poses

I haven't written anything in a while because we have been battling the plague. All four of us are sick right now, but the kids seem to be improving while Jon and I are sinking deeper into snotty oblivion. The kids went to the doctor Wednesday, and both of them have a virus. Will also has an ear and eye infection. I had just finished the antibiotic for the double ear infection I had when Will and Brighton so generously shared their germs with me. Jon was the final victim, and he is currently sacked out on the couch (using my Snuggie without permission). We did manage to go out to the park last week when the weather was a little warmer. We put the kids in the wagon and walked to 1st Ave park where there is a playground as well as a "dock" looking out on the Little Tchefuncte river. Jon brought his camera, and I was surprised at the great shots we got. The kids were especially photogenic, and our family picture was one in which Jon set the camera on a picnic and used the timer. It turned out very well, and we even have a picture with the dog. I'm just glad I took a shower that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers

Blog Archive