Monday, January 4, 2010

Brighton at 14 months

Brighton Rae will be 14 months old tomorrow. I can't get over what a funny little girl she is becoming. She is into absolutely everthing! I cannot take my eyes off of her for a second, but if I do there are a few things I know she could be doing:

1.) Playing with a musical toy, so that she can bob her head, more like her whole body, to random kid songs.
2.) Sitting on the step playing with tupperware she stole from the cabinet.
3.) In the pantry trying to get into the trashcan.
4.) In the bathroom, throwing various household items in the tub, or worse the toilet.
5.) Growling, yes growling, at her brother because he won't share his snack (the same snack that she just finished).
6.) Turning any electronics within reach on and off, on and off, on and off.
7.) Peeking her head into the shower to see if anyone is in there, so she can get her head wet.
8.) Tackling her brother(who is a wonderful sport about it) or the dog (who is not such a good sport about it).
9.) Using her toy cell phone to make pretend calls where she babbles and laughs at random intervals. (I'm sure I don't sound like that on the phone)!
10.) Using Mommy's cell phone that she's found by rummaging through my purse to make random calls to people in my contact list. (I'm sorry about the phone calls and voice mail messages full of busy baby babble.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers