Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Schumachers! After a very nice, quiet, Christmas, we are heading North to Virginia, but before we head out, I wanted to share our Christmas pics. We really enjoyed spending time with each other, and of course, the kids loved their presents. Jon was almost completely headache-free! Although we missed not seeing our extended families, I really cherish the times we get to do things with just the four of us. This is our third Christmas with just us, and each year, I have loved Christmas more and more. We do get to spend New Year's with extended family for a change. We are flying tomorrow to Richmond, where Jon's parents will pick us up. We are excited about seeing grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, and neices. Jon will be heading home after the weekend, and the kids and I will be spending about ten days with the Grandma and Grandad. My sister is going to pick me up, along with my two little travel buddies, and we are all going to spend a week together with my parents before flying home mid-January. We are looking forward to the trip, and we are really hoping for some snow while we're there! Brighton has never experienced the white stuff and I'm pretty sure Will doesn't remember it very well. It has been three years since we were in VA during the winter. I must cease blogging now and get back to packing...now where did I put our snow clothes? :)

Brighton was really unsure about the break from her usual morning routine.

Thanks Nana and Papa!

Thanks Grandma and Grandad!





Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. You shop at the children's place I see! I thought for a long while about picking up matching jammies for me and Jeff. But didn't because I thought Jeff wouldn't wear them. Then when I told him about it - he said of course he would wear them! Maybe because I didn't actually buy them. Haha. Alex and E had the same PJs - except Alex in red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! My MIL sent those to us, and Jon did NOT want to wear them. But Will was so excited that he and Daddy matched that Jon couldn't refuse. I liked them so much I told her to try and find the next size up for the kids, so we could match again next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the honor of seeing the jammies for myself! Pretty cute!

    Was wonderful seeing you all and watching creepy late night TV. :)

    ReplyDelete

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers