Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Progress?

I spent most of the early morning hours watching the clock and wondering if I was actually headed to the hospital. I have been having some bad cramping, but at about 4 AM, I started having contractions. They went on for about three hours, and now I just feel tired and sore. As soon as I felt that first tinge of pain, it's like I had pain recall. I didn't have actual non-induced contractions with Will, but they felt the same! I have my next appointment on Thursday, but I may not make it that long. Jon asked me to wait until after Saturday since he has planned a work day for his entire branch, but I don't think Brighton will be listening to her Daddy (probably won't be the last time either)! But maybe she will-regardless, I will be posting progress as it happens.

3 comments:

  1. I remember that "pain recall" well! Keep us posted. Is your mom there yet?? Can't wait to meet Brighton :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Keep posting girl. WE LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! so glad to see you have a blog now! we will be watching closely for this sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers