Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!

We've decided to start a blog to keep friends and family as close as possible. We are finally getting completely settled in Covington now. Jon is working very hard to rescue an ailing Ferguson down here that is an operations mess. I am anxiously waiting for Brighton's arrival. The doctor's visit yesterday revealed that I am getting closer than I expected! The house is ready, casseroles are frozen, and we finally have a functioning home phone! I've joined a MOPS group down here,  and we've made some friends. We like the area so far, and we've been able to do some exploring. I have not ventured into New Orleans by myself yet, but I'm hoping to check out the mall there soon! William is excited about his baby sister, and he has been keeping busy on his new easel, tool bench, and tricycle. He has created many masterpieces, made several "repairs" around the house, and rides his "bike" around our new neighborhood several times a week. Will has even made some progress on the potty front. We may have success very soon! I will be posting some pictures in the next day or so.  We miss you all!!!!

1 comment:

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers