Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Half

We were in Virginia for so long that I have to split up the vacation or I will be blogging all day. I'm pretty sure my kids would have a problem with that. The first half of vacation we spent at the lake. Mom and Dad drove all the way to LA to get me and the kids. We drove all the way back stopping in Chattanooga for the night. I was so excited to see mountains again! You truly don't know how much you miss something until you're away for a year. The kids did so well on the drive, and we had a good time watching the landscape "rise." I was not prepared for the cool temps when we got out of the car at one VA rest stop. I guess my body had adapted to the muggies!
Before Jon flew up (he had inventory at the end of June), I was able to visit with my grandmother on her 85th birthday. The day after he arrived we went to my HS reunion and then spent the fourth of July at the lake. The pictures below are from that part of the vacation. I will have to post the second half on another day. I'm blogged out now, and it's very difficult to keep an eye on my little ones--especially now that lil Bitty is on the move (more on that later)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bayou Babies

Bayou Babies

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy Day Blues

Lil Hokies

Lil Hokies

Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Captain William

Captain William

Followers

Blog Archive